If you would like to deepen your Yoga practice, delve and begin to master important aspects of Yoga from a strong physical practice, to guiding your energy through breath, profound understanding of the roots and philosophy of Yoga, if you seek your Self and the world in which you live in, this Yoga Teacher Training is for you. Sharing your higher elevated consciousness and strength will not only transform your life but also the lifes of others, and through that to Global Peace. With Sash Missaghi : a true yogi, he lives a yogic life within and without, who as lead trainers provide you with 50 years of experience in Yoga practice in India and Europe, 30 years of adult teaching experience, you will receive the VISA to your pathway to personal freedom and realization.
What is the Santidas Intuitive Yoga TTC?
Santidas Intuitive Yoga TTC is a spiritually oriented Teacher Training course in which participants will learn how to bring out their own inner knowledge of yoga or awaken their inner guru. In this course we rather Explore rather than Learning. In this new way of process, the path is different. In a classical way the process of learning is from outside we go inside. In this New Intuitive Yoga, we start from inside and move outside. This course will help the participants to open the access to their own intuition (hidden and ancient knowledge).
Total duration of this course is two years. 32 Sundays of 8 hours, each year 16 Sundays and 2 Sundays per month starting from 11th Oct. 2020. Number of participants will be limited to 9 people.
By the end of the course, students will:
- Have a deep understanding and intuition how to start and practice Yoga properly.
- Have an understanding of the body and its anatomy both on the skeletal and muscular level and understand their interrelationships as well as with the mind and vice versa.
- Understand the philosophy and applied psychology of Yoga.
- Have the capacity to design and teach a basic Yoga class.
To apply, click the button below to download the application form, fill it in, and send it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “TTC Application”.
Our curriculum: 250 Hours in Five different modules
Teaching Training and Practice (105 hours)
Intuition - How to awaken my inner guru,
- Intermediate Pranayama Asana practice: in the Studio and retreat
Teaching Methodology (47 hours)
- Yoga pedagogy: Method, teacher empathy, presentation, voice, cues etc.
- Reflexive practice: debriefing, learning from teaching practice,
Anatomy & Physiology (24 hours)
- My body, my temple
Yoga Philosophy and Life Style Ethics (42 hours)
- Basis of Yoga Philosphy, Vedanta, Bhagavad Ghita and Patanjali, and significance to living today
- Chanting - and significance of Mantras as a healer
- Basic Sanskrit, Alphabet, Names of Asanas,
- Yoga as a way of life: Life style, nutrition, principles of Ayurveda, non-violent communication etc;
Practicum (10 hours)
What you need: pre-requisites
Students are expected to:
- If you are coming for the first time to yoga, this course is also for you.
- be committed to a daily Asana practice.
- filled out and submitted the application form
- have read one of our recommended texts.
- have paid their fees and signed up to our conditions and ethical guidelines.
Oct 11th - 25th. Nov. 8th - 22nd. Jan. 10th - 24th. Feb. 14th - 28th.
Mar.14th - 28th. Apr. 11th - 25th. Mai 9rh - 23th. Jun. 13th 27th
1100,00 €/ Year ( can be paid in three installment 380€ Sep. Jan and April )
included in the cost are: all teachings, teaching materials (Memory game) , certification. Santidas Yoga with the agreement of participants might suggest to go abroad in Europe for retreat, not included in this price.
Certification : You will receive a certificate from Santidas Yoga Centre covering 250h TTC.