Santidas Yoga Teacher Training
260 Hours in Five different modules
Teaching Training and Practice (105 hours)
- Intensive Immersion in Grempoli one week
- Intensive Conclusion in Grempoli one week
- Intermediate Pranayama Asana practice: in the Studio and retreat
Teaching Methodology (47 hours)
- Yoga pedagogy: Method, teacher emphathy, presentation, voice, cues etc.
- Reflexive practice: debriefing, learning from teaching practice,
Anatomy & Physiology (24 hours)
- My body, my Yoga
- Antatomy trains and Meridians
Yoga Philosophy and Life Style Ethics (42 hours)
- Basis of Yoga Philosphy, Vedanta, Bhagavad Ghita and Patanjali, and significance to living today
- Chanting - and significance of Mantras as a healer
- Basic Sanskrit, Alphabet, Names of Asanas,
- Yoga as a way of life: Life style, nutrition, principles of Ayurveda, non-violent commucation etc;
Practicum (10 hours)
included in the cost are: all teachings, teaching materials, Teachers Shirt, 3 Free Studio Asana classes per week (12 per month), certification. NOT included: 40$ per day accommodation/food per day in Grempoli and flight costs.
This Yoga teacher training is certified by us and the International Yoga Alliance.
You will receive a certificate with Yoga Alliance Seal after successful conclusion of the course, including a pass of the final exam.
|Start date (Session 1)||25-30 September|
|Session 2||15 October|
|Session 3||19 November|
|Session 4||17 December|
|Session 5||20-21 January|
|Session 6||18 February|
|Session 7||18 March|
|Session 8||15 April|
|Session 9||21-26 May|
|Conclusion and exam||June 16-17|
Frequently asked Questions
What is the Santidas Yoga TTC?
Santidas Yoga TTC is a spiritually oriented Teacher Training course in which participants will immerse themselves into 260 hours deepened study about Yoga. The TTC begins with an immersion in Italy, Tuscany in an Ashram style, and will conclude so as well. In addition there will be 7 Sundays and 1 week-end over the year at the Santidas Yoga Studio or our Shala next to Brussels.
By the end of the course, students will:
- Have a deep understanding about the practice of the eight limbs of Yoga.
- Have an understanding of the body and its anatomy both on the skeletal and muscular level and understand their interrelationships as well as with the mind and vice versa.
- Understand the philosophy and applied psychology of Yoga.
- Have the capacity to design and teach a basic Yoga class.
What you need: pre-requisites
Students are expected to:
- have two years of Asana practice prior to the registration.
- be committed to a daily Asana practice.
- filled out and submitted the application form
- have read one of our recommended texts.
- have paid their fees and signed up to our conditions and ethical guidelines.
To apply, click the button below to download the application form, fill it in, and send it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “TTC Application”.